The Photography Workshop is ideal for analogous photography as well as for artists working with digital techniques. The digital equipment includes video editing software.
The workshop is divided into three spaces: A photo studio measuring 52 m2, a small studio of 15 m2 and a black-and-white darkroom measuring approx. 20 m2, plus digital equipment. The black-and-white darkroom accommodates copying of formats as large as 130 x 195 cm.
Please note: The Photography Workshop is only suitable for one artist at the time. If you need assistance you are welcome to bring an assistant, or you can make an appointment with our photography consultant Morten Nilsson.
- Imacon-scanner X1 Flextight (max 4×5″)
- Mac with two screens and Photoshop CS6
- Final Cut Pro 5 (7 ifølge computerworkshoppen)
- Adobe Design Premium CS6 Mac & PC
- Redhead lamps
- Canon large format printer IPF 8100 (max paper width 44″/110 cm)
Photo Studio (52 m2)
- Worktable – 90 x 180 cm. sitting height.
- Two worktables – 85 x 225 cm. standing height.
- Cutting mat with cutting tools, 85 x 225 cm.
- Magnetic board for various suspensions 200 x 300 cm.
- Drying rack for photostats.
- Black and white studio backdrop.
- 5 Redhead lamps.
- Sinar 8 x 10″ camera with 155 mm, 360 mm and 600 mm lenses.
Small Photo Studio (15 m2)
- The small photo studio is a flexible workspace, which can be adapted as needed.
- Durst 1200 enlarger with variable condenser head and multigrade head
- Lenses: 50 mm, 80 mm, 105 mm, complete with condensers.
- Negative frames 24 x 36, 4.5 x 5, 6 x 6, 6 x 7, 6 x 9, 9 x 12 and 4 x 5 inches
- Magnetic board for hanging (wall exposure) 150 x 225 cm. The maximum distance from optic to wall is 160 cm.
- Equipment for developing negative film
- Vats for developing photostats (on the floor)
- Durst M 805 enlarger with condenser head and multigrade head
- Optics: 50 mm, 80 mm, complete with condensers
- Negative frames: 24 x 36, 4.5 x 5, 6 x 6, 6 x 7 inches.
- Leitz enalarger, Focomat (autofocus). Only for 24 x 36 inches.
- De Vere 5108 enlarger for 8 x 10″ with Multigrade head.
- Plenty of space for developing whole (entire) sheets
- Recirculating systems for rinsing both whole (entire) sheets and photostats
- Drying machine for plastic paper formats up to50 x 60 cm.
- Hot press for baryta paper, for pressing, mounting and laminating, 60 x 70 cm. Larger formats may be pressed in stages.
- All procedures in the black-and-white darkroom are manual.