The IT workshop is open to all users and may be used throughout the day.
There are three Mac computers, PC, A3 flatbed scanner and three varieties of printers: Lexmark X466de Black / White (A4), HP ColorLaserjet 4700, color (A4) and Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100 (large format and loose leaf).
SVK generally offers to print the following types of paper: Standard, photo (matte and glossy) and film.
IT workshop facilities include:
- Computer 1 – iMac (Retina 5K, 27 “, end of 2014)
- Computer 2 – iMac (27 “, mid-2011)
- Computer 3 – The iMac (27 “, end of 2013)
- Computer 4 – PC HP Compaq 8200 Elite M
Large Format Printer Canon imagePROGRAF iPF 8100
- This quality plot printer can print width: 42 “(106.68 cm) and 44” (111.76 cm), depending on the paper type. If you need to make use of the large format printer, please contact IT Workshop Consultant for an introduction. Print quality and performance is at your own risk, so remember to check the printer selection in the program you print from. Check to set up the printing job correctly.
Printer HP Color LaserJet 4700
- Black / white or color A4 format printer.
- This printer is used primarily by the Administration, but you are welcome to use it when you need to print black / white A4 format. The printer can scan and you can send your scanned PDF via email and copy.
- Most computers are installed with Adobe Design Premium CS6, Microsoft Office 2010 DK. On computer 2 you can also with Final Cut Pro 7.0.3
A3 scanner Microtek 9800XL TMA 1600
- If you need to scan something in A3, use ScanMaker 9800XL Mikrotek TM 1600. The scanner can be connected to computer 2 and Computer 4. It may only be connected to a computer at a time. Select the program Universal Fast Lancher to start the scanner.
Slide Module 9800XL Color Match 5000
Normlysbetragter 5000K 31x58cm