The small photo studio is a flexible workspace, which can be adapted as needed. The room has daylight from the south and is approx. 15 m2.
The darkroom is suitable for printing in sizes of maximum 130 x 195 cm.
- Imacon-scanner X1 Flextight (max 4×5″)
- Mac with two screens and Photoshop CS6
- Final Cut Pro 5 (7 ifølge computerworkshoppen)
- Adobe Design Premium CS6 Mac & PC
- Redhead lamps
- Canon large format printer IPF 8100 (max paper width 44″/110 cm)
- Durst 1200 enlarger with variable condenser head and multigrade head
- Lenses: 50 mm, 80 mm, 105 mm, complete with condensers.
- Negative frames 24 x 36, 4.5 x 5, 6 x 6, 6 x 7, 6 x 9, 9 x 12 and 4 x 5 inches
- Magnetic board for hanging (wall exposure) 150 x 225 cm. The maximum distance from optic to wall is 160 cm.
- Equipment for developing negative film
- Vats for developing photostats (on the floor)
- Durst M 805 enlarger with condenser head and multigrade head
- Optics: 50 mm, 80 mm, complete with condensers
- Negative frames: 24 x 36, 4.5 x 5, 6 x 6, 6 x 7 inches.
- Leitz enalarger, Focomat (autofocus). Only for 24 x 36 inches.
- De Vere 5108 enlarger for 8 x 10″ with Multigrade head.
- Plenty of space for developing whole (entire) sheets
- Recirculating systems for rinsing both whole (entire) sheets and photostats
- Drying machine for plastic paper formats up to50 x 60 cm.
- Hot press for baryta paper, for pressing, mounting and laminating, 60 x 70 cm. Larger formats may be pressed in stages.
- All procedures in the black-and-white darkroom are manual.