The Textile Printing Workshop is approx. 288 m2 and includes a printing table,a dyeing lab, a section for washing and dyeing and one for drying. The workshop is suitable for large formats and for very precise printing in repeat.
We don’t have a supervisor attached full time. If you need advice, you can contact our workshop consultant for an appointment. The workshop is primarily used by one person at a time.
- Facilities for mixing dye
- Electronic scales – up to 400 g.
- Electronic scales – up to 1,2000 g.
- Large and small mixers.
- Assorted graduated cylinders, dispensettes and thermometers.
- Assorted plastic containers, buckets and spoons.
- Color tester for yarn and fabric, 1 – 16 holders
Washing and dyeing
- Dyeing vats, 40 l and 60 l.
- Dyeing equipment for piecegoods (350 – 500 l), steam operated or electric.
- Hanks yarn coloring machine (max 5 kg.)
- Facilities for washing out printing ink.
- Facilities for washing out yarn and printed textiles in stainless steel twin sinks.
- Spin dryer.
- Star steamer complete with depressible bell and steam generator for fixing printed and form fixed textiles. Capacity: 15 m fabric, 160 cm across. Temperature 100 – 140 degrees
- Celsius under pressure.
- Condense dryer.
- Washing machine for ordinary laundry and for dyeing. (120 l.)
- Printing table 15 m x 1.8 m complete with repeat systems.
- Metal frames (twelve) (1,800 x 900 cm).
- Metal frames (two) (1,800 x 1,300 cm).
- Ironing board and rotary ironer.
- Tumble dryer for fixing pigment and cauterization.
Photo-generated image (Level 0)
- Halogen lamp 2500 / 5000 W
- Vacuum printing frame
- High pressure cleaner
- Sink with light (for washing out frames)